Examples of these issues follow.
From time to time issues emerge that the Doctrine Working Group is required to respond to. This can be through the Assembly Standing Committee or through other channels.
- Guidance for the Church's Faithful Thinking
- Christian Witness in a Multi-Religious World
- Sexuality and Leadership: documenting the History
- The Nature of Doctrine and the Role of the Assembly
- Being Church Differently
- Peacemaking and the Uniting Church
- The Uniting Church and the Reformed and Evangelical Tradition
- A Guide to Contemporary Faith